Tuesday 25 January 2011

THIS IS MY GOOD FRIEND CAT, WHO WILL BE MY EYES IN NEW YORK CITY.....!


Hey… My name is Cat and here's a little bit about myself..

I'm a London girl currently in the Big Apple getting in the mix..! I'm using my love for style and fashion to reach my dreams..

I'm currently sat in a cool coffee shop on 2nd ave spending hrs on my mac job searching as well as being the eyes of OAO in NYC, I will keep you readers posted on whats hot and not on this side of the Atlantic. My all time favourite designer is Tom Ford and my dream would be to work for him but, I also love Coco Chanel/Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander Wang, Phillip Lim and have worked for the British designer Matthew Williamson as their PR Manager. My fashion hates are people who don't dress appropriately for the season.

my signature style is fur, studs, leather and heels oh and right now I have a big obsession for the colour khaki!

I hope u guys like what u see and feel free to take a little sample of NYC into your own wardrobes. ENJOY..! XOXOX